Monday, April 06, 2009

MichaelWarden.com is Down...but not out!

If you've tried to visit michaelwarden.com today, and suddenly found yourself here at my blog instead, that's totally my doing. Well, actually, Josh did it, but only 'cause I asked him too. (He's awesome; you should hire him for your next web project.) Seems yesterday somebody assailed my website with a virus, which caused me to have to bring it down. So I asked Josh to divert folks here.

So, welcome!

If you're looking for The Transformed Heart devotional, you can find it by clicking here.

Otherwise, feel free to hang out and look around. Say hello. Leave a comment.

It's great to have you here.

peace--Michael

1 comment:

theprincesswarrior said...

I got forwarded to your blog from reading your devotional article on the Words of Life (James Robison email) Finding Your True Self in God. I thoroughly enjoyed your words and actually forwarded them to some co-workers and friends. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.