Friday, February 06, 2009

My 2009 Theme Video

As I explained in a previous post, my theme for 2009 is Dangerous Radical Free Flow. It's all about breaking out of restrictive comfort zones and jumping into the radical free flow of God's Spirit and leading in my life. Rich Mullins often referred to the "reckless raging fury" that is God's love. More recently I've grown partial to referencing the Spirit as Ah Geadh-Glas (Celtic for "The Wild Goose") in honor of His wild and unpredictable nature.

I thought I'd share with you the video I've chosen as my inspirational theme video for the year. What you're about to see looks as free and wild as anything I've ever seen, and it also scares the crap out of me...both of which I think are the point exactly.

Unfetter yourself. Find the wind.


wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video! I love that you're following Ah Geadh-Glas.

Le tine naofa tá mo creideamh beo My faith is alive with Holy Fire

Tusa an Rí, Rí na cruinne
You are the King, King of the universe

Tusa an Rí, an Slánaitheoir
You are the King, the Redeemer

Michael D. Warden said...

awesome, Anon.

BZ said...

Holy Crap! That is so cool!
I actually just watched an extreme ski movie called "Steep" over the weekend that had one guy combining skiing and base jumping but this is so much cooler. Thanks for sharing.