Saturday, December 06, 2008

The Tribe of the Dangerous Radical Free

Thanks to all of you who raised your hand on my recent post "Dangerous. Radical. Free." The response has been encouraging...and I know I've only just begun to make connections with our tribe.

I don't know quite where this all may lead, but I think it's time we invited each other into a conversation. So over the next few weeks, I'll be putting together a new ning community, and inviting all those who posted a comment into it. Who knows where the Goose may lead? My hope is we can create a place to share our stories, to learn from each other, to lean in together with grace and courage, and collaborate on behalf of the stories he's unfolding in each of us, and the Larger Story he's telling through us all. Perhaps it will become a staging area where we come together to advance.

To be sure you are included (and please, only do this if this description fits you), sign up for my Sojourner newsletter. You'll find a sign up box in the right column of this blog. I'll send out an invite to join the tribe via the newsletter in a few weeks.

Meantime, read this post by another member of the tribe. And be inspired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael! And thanks for sharing the post by Erika--it's awesome!
Marcy