Seth Godin's Tribes has got me thinking: Where is my tribe?
I know we're out there, dispersed among the masses. Standing out like suns, or targets, depending on who's looking our way. I wonder if it's time to bring us together.
Is this you?
* You are desperately & authentically in love with Jesus.
* You have gone "all in" with God--fully surrendered, fully engaged.
* You will not let him go. Period.
* You know Grace.
* You have experienced supernatural transformation.
* You have transcended all the petty and ridiculous lines of division in the Church.
* You hate religion--more specifically, the religious spirit.
* You befriend--and do life with--non Christ Followers.
* You know God has called you into a Larger Story, a bigger and much scarier life, and you have said yes.
* You will do anything he asks of you.
* You are committed to the dual ambition of ever-deepening intimacy with God and to the bold expansion of his Kingdom in the world.
* You know that this is war.
* You ache with the beauty & wonder & majesty of life...and see the glory & splendor God has woven into every human soul.
* You want to join with others who have crossed the line from "safe" Xtianity into the realm of the Dangerous, Radical Free.
If this is you, post a comment. Let us know you are out there. And forward this post to others you know for whom this description fits.
I think it's time our tribe convened. If you think so too, post a comment. Identify yourself. If I hear from enough of you, I'll make it happen.
Shipping the work
13 hours ago