Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Radio Interview with WDLM

Last week I was honored to be interviewed by Moody Bible Institute's WDLM radio about my recent article on Crosswalk titled "Watch Your Language." WDLM is broadcast over a big swatch of the midwest, so I'm curious to gauge the response from listeners. My interviewer, Jason, graciously sent me a copy of the interview so I could post it here on the blog. Just click the "play" button below to check it out. The interview is right about 12 minutes long.











2 comments:

Kathy Butryn said...

Hi Michael...
I bought and downloaded your book last Thursday. All I can say is WOW! Although I have taken a sneak peak through all of it, I can't wait to dig into it afresh tomorrow morning (Monday)as I start this 6 month journey.

Thank you Michael...I know this is going to be a life-changing experience.

Kathy Butryn
www.kathybutryn.com

PS...If anyone is reading this post and you haven't already bought Michael's latest book...let me encourage you...get your copy today!!!!

Michael D. Warden said...

Thanks Kathy!--Michael