Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Daily Show Takes on Life Coaching



Jon Stewart and his cohorts turned their sarcastic guns onto life coaching (apparently they did this some time back, but I just learned of it), and showed no mercy in capitalizing on every stereotype and hyperbole that has come to be associated with my profession. And it's pretty funny! I tip my hat to you, Demetri (the creator of the "report"). You burned me but good.

Warning: The video has some unfortunate language. Watch at your own discretion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...it won't load, it is unavailable?! It appears that it is not available on the home website either. That's teasing...no fair;)

Anonymous said...

Not available outside the US!?!

Michael D. Warden said...

Hey everyone--I think the video from the comedy central site just isn't working. I went to the host site and it's not working there either. Sorry to lead you one like that...but it is pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

It seems to be a connection issue--I went to a hotspot and got on a different wireless connection (apparently it needs to be a faster speed to load) and was able to view the one you linked and the one on the host site.
It is pretty funny, except for the part where he throws the baby :-(
I get it, I get it!!! But still...
MB