Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Book Publishing Update...The Latest


Just wanted to update you...projects are in motion:
  • Josh is programming the Pearlsong website
  • Kristin is typesetting Gideon's Dawn
  • Kerri is formatting The Transformed Heart
  • Kim Sharp is designing the cover for Alone With God
  • I am (this week) prepping the Waymaker manuscript to send to Kristin
  • I am so full of GRATITUDE for all these great folks and the skills they are lending to this work. Grace is spilling out everywhere I look....

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Do you have a general idea of when the Waymaker would be available?

    Michael D. Warden said...

    Hey--General? Yeah, I think it's safe to say it will be ready and for release by June, if not sooner. I'm prepping the manuscript now; then it gets typeset and the cover gets designed, then it gets proofread, then it's ready to hit the printers. So it's quite a process, but we're humming along nicely now, so I'm hopeful that June will be the magic month for Waymaker. Gideon's Dawn, even sooner.

    Anonymous said...

    That's great! So, how's the third book coming along...no pressure of course...;)

    Michael D. Warden said...

    The third book, which right now I'm calling The Word Within, is plotted, and the opening scenes are drafted. It's a killer opening, the strongest of the three books I think. I'm really looking forward to getting "lost" in it all once these first two books are released!

    Anonymous said...

    Fantastic...I wait expectantly:)