Friday, July 20, 2007

Xtian Fantasy Meets Fox & Friends

So I'm flipping through the news channels this morning, and in my ever-vigilant attempt to avoid all commercials, landed on Fox & Friends. And there's this guy talking about the booming national market for Christian Fantasy novels. As if speaking prophetically, his book, called The Door Within (one of a series), ranked somewhere around #125,000 on Amazon right after the interview. But then, just a few hours later, shot up in the ranks to just under #600. Woo.

I have to say I've never read his books. But my hat's off to him all the same. His appearance on a national news network, and the spike in his book sales today, is a good omen. Could this spell hope for the publishing of The Pearlsong Refounding?

1 comment:

lyricalico said...

let's hope so!