Thursday, July 26, 2007

Powerful Conversations Rock!

We're now into the second week of the latest Powerful Conversations teleclass. Discussions in the class are confidential, so I can't reveal any specifics, but I'm totally thrilled with the group--talk about willing and bold! They're awesome--and the learning has been really powerful. And there are still five weeks to go!

I know the course content absolutely rocks; I've been using these principles in my coaching for the past five years and have seen the life-changing results time and time again. But it so jazzes me up to be able to pass along these insights to others, and to see them go out and apply them right away...sometimes the very same day!

I love my job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

smile and the world smiles with you

crstodd said...

Wish I could be part of this, looks awesome! But I'm on year 4 of part time studies becoming a counsellor. (MDiv in Counselling). Still working 40 hour week in my "real" job...and looking after elderly parents. Called to this path, loving it yet being oh so tired. Trying to learn to help others and help myself. Been there? Blessings!