Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Waymaker Update

Thanks for your continuing flow of emails asking about Waymaker. I try to respond to them all, but I confess it's getting tough. So please be patient and know that I'm genuinely grateful for all your support with this series. It means a lot!

So here's the latest: I've submitted the series to the literary agency Writers House in New York. I have no idea whether they'll be interested, of course, but have heard many great things about this agency and am hopeful my proposal will generate interest. I should have an answer within several weeks.

Meantime, I am registered for the Agents & Editors conference coming up here in Austin. The registration includes a one on one with one literary agent, which attendees choose from a list of possibilities. The manuscript for Waymaker has also been entered in the novel writing contest associated with the conference. If it places, then that will fuel the interest of agents & editors alike in the work. So pray that they love it!

While all that is going on, I'm diving headlong into book 3 in the series, which is as yet unnamed. For the title, I'm playing around with The Final Word or The Ruling Word or The Supreme Word or something along those lines. I'd love your input on which title you like best, so if you'd like to share, just Contact Me and let me know. Thanks!

That's it for now. Keep the faith! Posted by Picasa

No comments: