Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Gifts of 2006

I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas--and I mean a LOT! So many gifts have come my way over the past 12 months.

I've been blessed to have some truly spectacular clients partner with me as their coach. They are each a wonder to me, and it's been such an honor to witness their lives transform right before my eyes. Talk about job perks!

I've also deepened several new friendships over the past 12 months...and continued to expand and grow many friendships I've had for years. I have a great community, one that I know is only going to get better in the year to come.

I've got a great home that I love, loving family, a car that works (well, most of the time), and an income that allows me to be generous in helping the less fortunate. My health is good, my church is great, and I feel privileged and humbled to be in a real, living relationship with the Creator of the Universe. The fact that He loves me is by far the greatest gift of all.

I've learned a lot in the last year, too. Those lessons have sometimes been hard to swallow at first, but they are the gifts that will continue to serve me for many years to come.

I hope you'll take some time this month to look back over the past 12 months and name all of the gifts that you have received. You might be surprised to discover (as I was) that you are far more blessed than you think. Posted by Picasa

No comments: