Saturday, November 18, 2006

WayPoint Coaching Has Launched!

The first WayPoint Coaching workshop is now history. My team and I presented it at Gateway Community Church in Austin, Texas this past weekend.

The photo isn't from the workshop, though. It's a shot of me and my team in Breckenridge, Colorado, where we finalized the workshop content. We took up the sword anytime we didn't agree on something. Here, Tim is challenging Kerri to a duel over the phrasing of a question. I'm finding it to be a very effective way to settle differences in perspective. In the end, there can be only one.

Anyway, I just compiled the evaluations from the workshop and the verdict is in. It was a stunning success!

We learned a lot in the process, too. We'll make a few changes here and there, but the core of what we're offering is spot on. The impact on those who came is reflected in their comments:

"This is for sure one of the most impactful courses I’ve taken...I think it was challenging but it was within that challenge that lead me to a place of transformation."

"It was certainly a transformational experience. I definitely got more than I expected!"

"All the leaders were very natural and effective; they really knew their stuff!"

I'm stoked! In part because the workshop was a success, but also because I know that next time it will be even better!

If you want to know about our Transformational Leadership Workshop, or are interested in having us come to your church or organization, drop me a line. We're scheduling 2007 now!

Contact Me Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

RosalieG said...

Congratulation!