Thursday, December 01, 2005

Status Report

Lots o' folks write me every week asking about where the heck Waymaker is and why the heck they can't seem to get it at the stores, even though it's clearly advertised online and what the heck is going on with all this.

I know, I know. It's all nuts.

So, here's the latest:

* You can't buy Waymaker yet, regardless of what the online retailers claim.

* You can't buy it, because it's not finished.

* Yes, I am still working on it.

* Yes, I know it's taking too long.

* No, I can't help that it's taking too long. That's just the way this one has gone for me.

* Really, I AM working on it. Daily. It's close to complete. Very.

* When it's done, there will be much rejoicing and cheering and general mayhem occurring on this website. In other words, you will know.

* To make sure you know when it's done, just sign up for my monthly e-newsletter. I'll announce it there first! (Go to www.michaelwarden.com, and look for the sign up box.)

* Finally, I am humbled and deeply encouraged by your continued interest and support...and will do my best to make the wait worth your while.

Hang in there, people. For the love of God, hang in there. Posted by Picasa

No comments: