Here's some interesting facts about "groups" or gatherings of various animals:
* A group of crows is called a murder.
* A group of buzzards is called a committee.
* A group of flamingos is called a flamboyant.
* A group of owls is called a parliament.
* A group of rhinos is called a crash.
* A group of tigers is called an ambush.
Interesting, huh? So discovering all this prompted a question that I think is really worth exploring...
"What would be the appropriate name for your personal 'tribe'--that is, the group of people you hang out with all the time?"
Naming your social group or "tribe" in this way can really connect you to the overall "vibe" or essence your group puts off. For example, a group of compadres that you'd naturally name the BraveHearts would likely project a much different energy than one you'd name, say, the PartyHogs.
Naming your group also helps clarify the way you'd answer these questions:
* What overall effect does your group's vibe or "essence" have on you?
* Does your group inspire you to be more than you are, or hold you back from becoming all you know you could be?
Worth thinking about, I'd say.
Preparing (for the test of time)
12 hours ago