Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's Finally Here!

It's the end of a fairly intense, busy, bustling kind of day, and I'm so thrilled to be able to cap it off with this fun announcement: The Website is a go! We are up, we are running, and all the bells and whistles are ready to hoot! I'm so excited to welcome you. As many of you know, it's been an interesting and rather long journey to get to this. But finally I can say, "Come on in! This is for you." www.michaelwarden.com

Take some time to look around. Besides the blog, there's also a discussion board, which is where I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you a lot better...and to hear your insights, humor and general comments about a lot of the issues we all face. There's a section on life coaching, as well as a section on writing and creativity. And there'll be more stuff added as the days go by.

Also check out the COACH page, which will tell you a lot about what I'm about. And for you nosy types, there's also a SOJOURNER page, which gives you more about me and my personal life. And, of course, there's an AUTHOR page, which highlights all of my current (and one of my future) works.

This is just the beginning, so come back often. And thanks again for dropping by.

Michael

No comments: